Pousada Flor de Lis

Flor de Lis Inn

A company for peace

Pousada Flor de Lis
Pousada Flor de Lis
Pousada Flor de Lis
Pousada Flor de Lis
Pousada Flor de Lis
Pousada Flor de Lis

Ilha Grande

Good holiday!

+55 24 99934-8346

Rooms Flor de Lis

50 meters from the beach in the center of Abraão village

Ilha Grande map

Superior Room

The spacious apartments with handmade furniture and decorations feature a balcony and view of the forest. They are equipped with double bed and single or bunk bed offering space for up to 4 people.



Daily fee* |
2 persons:
3 persons:
4 persons:
 
*except national holidays
Ilha Grande map

Standard Room

The cozy apartments have handmade furniture and decorations. Equipped with double bed in double rooms or bunk beds and single beds in larger rooms offering space for up to 6 people.



Daily fee* |
2 persons:
3 persons:
4 persons:
 
*except national holidays

Easter package 2018

Superior Room



March 30 to April 1, 2018
2 persons: R$ 1.000,oo
3 persons: R$ 1.300,oo
4 persons: R$ 1.600,oo

Easter package 2018

Standard Room



March 30 to April 1, 2018
2 persons: R$ 900,oo
3 persons: R$ 1.170,oo
4 persons: R$ 1.440,oo
5 persons: R$ 1.710,oo
6 persons: R$ 1.980,oo
Check daily fees of all seasons

Superior Room




Daily fees*

*except national holidays

Standard Room




Daily fees*

*except national holidays

Air conditioning

All rooms equipped with air conditioning

32" LCD TV

Cable TV

Fan

Ceiling fan in all rooms

Minibar

In all rooms

Separate beds

Double rooms with twin beds available

Hammock on the balcony

The Rooms Superior have a hammock, small table and chairs on the balcony

Ilha Grande

Brazilians call Ilha Grande "The Paradise". Beside the marvelous landscape of the island with up to 3300 ft. high mountains, the beautiful beaches and untouched nature they have a wide offer on leisure activities like exursions by boat to far beaches, hiking, swimming in calm bays and as well surfing, snorkeling and diving. The island whitch is a nature reserve has an atlantic rainforest called "Mata Atlântica" and so it is unique for the eco-tourism.

Ilha Grande map

Abraão Village

Abraão with more than 3000 inhabitants is the main village of Ilha Grande and the point of arrival and departure. Here you will find health post, post office, markets, shops, pharmacy, restaurants and bars.

Availability check

Thanks for your preference!
With great pleasure we will respond in a few hours to your request with availability information and instructions how to book.

+55 24 98873-8082

WhatsApp

Information

Breakfast

Breakfast is included in the price

Wi-Fi

We offer free wi-fi system.
Due to the location of our Inn on an island the Internet signal can fluctuate.

Booking

To guarantee your reservation, we require from residents in Brazil a 50% advance payment (deposit) of the total via a bank deposit with the receipt sent by email. The remainder must be paid at checkin.

Credit Card

We accept VISA, MASTERCARD and ELO credit and debit cards.
Please be advised that there are no banks or ATMs on Ilha Grande.

Checkin and checkout

Checkout at 12:00 and checkin at 14:00

Courtesy for children

One child per room up to 4 years old will not be charged

Cancellation policy



Cancellation policy



All cancellations
must be made in writing via e-mail.
 
For cancellations made at least 30 days
prior to the expected arrival date, the deposit will be converted to credit (*) which may be used at any other time subject to prior notice and availability.
 
For cancellations made between 30 and 15 days
prior to arrival, 70% of the deposit will be retained by the pousada as compensation and the remaining 30% will converted to credit (*) which may be used at any other time subject to prior notice and availability at max 90 days.
 
For cancellations made less than 15
days prior to arrival or cases of NO-SHOW (when the guest does not arrive on the notified date) the full deposit will be retained by the Inn
 
In case of NO-SHOW,
if the guest does not show up within 24 hours of the notified arrival time, the reservation will be canceled entirely.
 
Adverse weather conditions
We are not responsible during the hosting for climatic conditions (rain) or lack of electricity on the island.

(*) CREDIT CAN NOT BE USED DURING HOLIDAY OR PACKAGE PERIODS